Ring Sizing Guide
This guide was created to help determine your ring size. However, the best option is to go to a local jeweler and get sized in person.
Alternatively, there are inexpensive ring sizers that can be purchased either at a local jewelry store or online. Printable ring sizers can also be found online.
Measure Your Finger
One of the easiest ways to assess your ring size is to measure your finger with a string or strip of paper:
- Start by cutting a string that is at lease 4 inches long. Alternatively, cut a strip of paper that is approximately 3/4-inch wide and 4 inches long.
- Wrap the string or strip of paper around the base of the intended finger then mark where it overlaps. The length of the string or strip of paper you measured in millimeters is the circumference of your finger.
- After finding this measurement, use the conversion chart (shown below) to find the corresponding ring size.
- If the size of your finger below the knuckle drastically differs in size from the knuckle itself, measure your knuckle as well. Then choose a size that falls more in the middle of these two measurements.
Measure a Ring You Already Have
If you have a ring that already fits your finger well, you can use a ruler to measure the inside diameter of this ring:
- Take your ruler and measure straight across the inside of the ring, from inside edge to inside edge.
- Take the diameter measurement in millimeters then use this measurement-conversion chart (shown below) to find your ring size.